Monday, January 11, 2010

Other Than Running...

So, what else in the world goes on with Lance and I besides Lance running a lot and me being mopey because I can't run a lot? Well, a lot, actually!
Classes start back today, and I have had a very bad attitude about it since the last final I took in December, but I have decided to change my cruminess towards school. With the start of each new semester, it just means Lance is closer to finishing and we can start a "real" life outside of the college student trailer park :) What will I be doing in this time? Who knows! I am starting my Master's degree with a Biochemistry class today, but I'm not sure where I'll go from there. Wherever Lance and I end up, the first thing on my agenda will be to complete my dietetic internship so I can become a Registered Dietitian.  A Master's degree would be great, but right now the department is being sketchy about assistantships and I am not paying anymore money to take stinkin' classes! :) I may just get a job after the wedding and keep it until we decide where the next chapter in our lives takes us.
Speaking of the wedding, it will be here 2 short months from tomorrow! I can't believe it is getting here so fast! This past weekend I finished addressing 300 invitations, and my sweet mother is in Corner putting together these invitations, they came with "some assembly required". There is 4 pieces, a big back piece, the center piece which is the actual invitation, and a transparent top layer which have to be in perfect alignment for the 4th piece, the ribbon, to be threaded through and tied.  Yes, she is an angel for helping out so much! Everything has been done, the cake, flowers, tuxes, etc. have all been ordered. My bridesmaids' dresses have come in.  All the extras for the reception decorations are piled up in my old bedroom in Corner, and we are just waiting for our big day to come!
The wedding stuff takes up most of the time, but it will all be worth it!
Well, off to class we go....now, if we could just get it to warm up a bit! Brrrrrr........

No comments:

Post a Comment